Wednesday 13 March 2013

Supplement with: Omega3

I started taking omega 3 supplements a few weeks ago now and I've really noticed a difference in my skin since taking them. It seems much more hydrated and supple. Supplements are great for helping out problem areas, there is only so much your skin care can do topically and sometimes you need a little help internally too.
Omega3 most commonly found in oily fish but can also be taken via supplementation. While I would love to eat salmon every day, it would get a little pricey and I think I might get a bit sick of it! Omega 3 has an anti-inflammatory action on the skin so it's great for sufferers of psorasis, rosacea, dilated capillaries and acne/breakouts. It's also good for increasing hydration levels, nourishing the skin from the inside, and promoting a youthful more vibrant complexion. So really it's going to benefit everyone! Take up to 600mg daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment