Saturday 30 March 2013

The Best Masks For An At-Home Facial



First I apply the Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel to cleansed skin. This blend of fruit acids and jojoba beads give your skin a great enzymatic exfoliation; breaking down dull and dry skin, whilst jojoba beads offer a non-irritating manual exfoliation at the same time. I don't use granular exfoliants, I find them too harsh for most skins but I find an enzymatic treatment gives a great result.

SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque is my detoxifying mask of choice, containing kaolin and fruit acids which give a good deep pore cleanse and help to refine skin texture. Apply to dry skin and leave to 10-15 mins to go hard before removing with warm water.

Lastly I apply the Clarins Hydra-Quench Mask to which I add some Beauty Flash Balm. This gives skin an intense moisture boost. I like to leave this mask on and sleep in it, you wake up in the morning and your skin looks so refreshed and hydrated!

So there you have it, your perfect weekly at home facial to leave skin smooth, refined and intensely hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment