Wednesday 26 June 2013

Holiday Skin Care

Last week Scott and I jetted off to Morocco for some much needed sunshine, rest and relaxation. With the limits of carry on only luggage and a max of 100ml bottles for liquid items I find it can be a tad difficult when it comes to packing products and I have to severely cut down my daily routine. Going to a hot country like Morocco, sun protection and antioxidants are a must. So for a week, I'm going back to basics and multi taskers are the key.

One cleanser that does it all is the Elemis Tri Enzyme Cleanser, great for removing make-up, exfoliating the skin and maintaining the acid mantle. Another favourite multi tasking product is the Caudilae Beauty Elixer which for this week will double as my toner and refresher throughout the day. In such a hot climate it is essential to carry something like this around with you to re-fresh and perk up the skin.

I managed to grab a couple of Skin Ceuticals samples which are actually a very generous size and enough to last a week. The Phloretin CF is already a staple in my daily routine. A powerful antioxidant to help prevent against photoageing and even out skin complexion. The Hydrating B5 is another fabulous serum packed to the brim with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 to pump the skin with moisture. I find these two serums with an SPF on top is enough for my skin during the day, especially when in such a hot climate. My SPF of choice is the Vichy Laboratories Capital Soleil SPF 50. This tinted SPF is just perfect for day time use, I don't like wearing a lot of make-up on holiday but I find this is just perfect for evening out skin tone and giving skin a hint of colour.

My eye cream of choice at the moment is the Origins VitaZing eye cream and the dinky size is perfect for travelling. Origins is also my port of call for night cream when I turn to Night-A-Mins. A current favourite that will be a permanent in my evening routine for a while to come.

What are your holiday essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment